[FWM News] Scholarship Fund Auction: Footloose boots & fitting

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun May 16 09:11:17 PDT 2010

Dear Ski Racer Enthusiast and Supporters,

We have an item to auction off to benefit the Far West Masters
Scholarship Program.  It is your choice of boots that are carried by
Footloose Ski Shop in Mammoth and includes fitting and footbeds. Value
is $800; we will open the bidding at $450.

RULES of the Auction:

I will start taking bids now and the bidding will close on June 1st.
Winner will be notified that day. Bids will be made by notifying Eddie
Mozen by e-mail or phone.  All funds go directly to the scholarship
fund, there is no overhead.

Thanks as always for your support; I look forward to hearing from you
with some active bidding.

Eddie Mozen

Far West Masters Athlete Development Fund
Eddie Mozen, Chairman
PO Box 3718
Olympic Valley, Ca. 96146
mozen at concentric.net