[FWM News] Races Banquets and more Races

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Wed Apr 6 09:23:33 PDT 2011

Our Far West Masters Season Finale will be held April 13th through 17th
at Mammoth. The Finale races will include two Downhill Races (plus a
training run), two Super G Races, a Giant Slalom Race, a Slalom Race,
and will conclude with a Dual Slalom Race.

Saturday night (April 16th) will be our end of the year banquet. This
banquet will be held in the Mountainside Conference Center at the Main
Lodge, catered by Mammoth Mountain.

Registration for all of the events is currently available on line at
skiracereg.com. The price for the banquet is $35.00 if you sign up by
April 14th. After the 14th, the price will go up to $40.00. (The reason
the price goes up is due to Mammoth not having the ability to purchase
the food in bulk for folks that do not sign up in a timely fashion.)

Banquet information and menu is posted on the web site:

http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2011/FWM2011-SeasonFinals-Banquet.pdf

Online race registration and banquet tickets:
   http://skiracereg.com

(contact Mammoth to request multiple banquet tickets for your online
signup)

Thanks, and I hope to see you at Mammoth.

Mark Mirviss
President, Far West Masters