[FWM News] Teddy Cantanho Memorial

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Jul 5 18:13:17 PDT 2011

A note from Teddy's family:

Our mother, Teddy Cantanho, passed away last Friday, June 24. It was
very unexpected, as she was feeling up and on top of her game. This
happened during a heart procedure at Renown Hospital in Reno, as she
was having some symptoms the cardiologist wanted to address through an
angiogram.

Family and friends are very much in shock, but we would like to honor
her life with an Open House at her home (425 Claire Ct., Gardnerville,
NV 89460) on Friday, July 15, from 2-5pm.

Thea Norum and David Cantanho
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

If you would like to make a memorial contribution in Teddy's honor, the
family has asked that gifts be made to the Scholarship Program in honor
of Teddy's love of ski racing. Donations are tax-deductible; checks
should be made out to "Far West Masters Scholarship Program" with a
note indicating "In Memory of Teddy Cantanho". Mail to scholarship
chairman Eddie Mozen at:

In Memory of Teddy Cantanho
C/O Far West Masters Scholarship Program
P.O. Box 3718
Olympic Valley, Ca 96146