[FWM News] Season Finale'

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Apr 3 06:53:29 PDT 2012

Just a quick reminder and plea. Our Season Finales' start next week and we
still need sign ups for our races. We need a minimum of 30 people to hold
Downhills and Super G's at Northstar and we need them registered by April
8th, that's five days folks. So please go to skiracereg.com and register
now.

We also only have 27 racers registered for the GS and Slaloms at Sugar Bowl.
The registration cut off for Sugar bowl is the 11th of April.

For those of you worried about snow conditions, stop worrying and register.
The snowpack in the Tahoe region is very good right now, with more snow on
the ground at Squaw than I've seen all year. This season is almost over,
lets finish it on a high note.

Thanks

Mark