[FWM News] Season Finals Races - Change of Venue

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Wed Apr 4 21:00:26 PDT 2012

Due to a scheduling conflict at Sugar Bowl brought on by guess what,
weather; they are hosting the J3 Far West Championship races the same
weekend we were to be racing at Sugar Bowl.

Rather than trying to compete with the kids for hill space, timers, gate
judges, etc. we have decided to move our races to Squaw Valley. The race
schedule will remain the same. The Wednesday (prior to our race weekend)
cutoff date for registration will remain the same as well. If you have
already signed up using skiracereg.com (and I hope you have) you do not need
to change anything except where you intend to be Friday, Saturday and Sunday
mornings. If you signed up via skiracereg.com or via the old fashioned hand
entry method and do not wish to race at Squaw as opposed to Sugar Bowl, you
will have to let Sugar Bowl know to tear up your check(s) or de-register
using skiracereg.com. I am reasonably certain that I will be able to get any
mailed entries from Sugar Bowl over to Squaw so that those of you who do
mail in entries will not have to mail in duplicate entries to Squaw Valley.
If I can not make this happen, I will let you know by further email.

If you have any questions please email me via the farwestmaster.org website.

Thanks

Mark Mirviss

President

Far West Masters