[FWM News] Masters Training at Northstar

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Mon Feb 6 18:28:23 PST 2012

We will be training on Ax Handle (location of your race) Wednesday &
Thursday.  We will need to start at 0830 as we need to open the trail at
1100 to the public.

Please meet at the Top of Comstock.  You should be able to load Arrow &
Comstock at about 0830 so be ready for first chairs but understand that  the
lists must be cleared prior to public loading.

The Masters Drop In rate is $40 per day or $180 for 5 pack.  You can
purchase them at the Season Pass Office near the Ice Rink.

Thanks
Rich Aprile

Head Coach

Northstar Masters