[FWM News] Board Meeting Reminder

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Jun 24 07:37:11 PDT 2012

Our Far West Masters Summer Membership and Board Meeting will be held July
14th at the Braun's newly remodeled house in Mammoth. This is your chance to
have input into how your organization functions. Please submit any items you
would like to see discussed to me at markmirviss at att.net so I can place them
on our agenda.

Prior to the board meeting there will be mountain and road bike rides in and
around the Mammoth Lakes area (times to be determined). There is a good
chance this will be an international event with representatives from as far
away as France in attendance. Last year's event, which turned into a
competition, featured a king of the mountain stage and a sprint stage. Last
year the KOM stage was won by a competitor from Russia, and we hope he also
returns to defend his crown.

In addition, a free brunch will be held including beverages (adult and
non-alcoholic) after the board meeting. The board meeting will begin at 2:00
PM with brunch to follow. There is also a rumor of a Foosball tournament
breaking out after the brunch.

Please RSVP Mike Braun by July 7th if you are going to attend the meeting
and brunch. Mike's email address is: LAPDski at verizon.net .

Hope to see you there!

Mark Mirviss

President