[FWM News] Mammoth races postponed

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Fri Nov 30 09:22:12 PST 2012

This weekend's races at Mammoth are POSTPONED to next weekend.

We have 2 ft of heavy new snow and more coming all day today and into the weekend and it will not be possible to race safely this weekend given the weather and snow conditions.

Mammoth has offered us a makeup date next weekend and after considering all the factors we are accepting their generous support to reschedule our opening event.  Tentatively we will have the same schedule of events (2xSL Sat, GS Sun).

Details tonight by email and the web site.  [and now, the webmaster is going skiing this morning!!]