[FWM News] Moving Day

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Thu Oct 25 20:37:47 PDT 2012

Time for some changes at the Far West Masters...

Tonight the web site and our news mailing list are being moved to a new home on the internet.
Considerable preparation has been done to ensure a smooth transition, but please be patient if you
run into any glitches over the next few days while the logistics of running the site on a new
technology platform get sorted out on our new web hosting server.

All current subscriptions to the news mailing will be preserved (we certainly hope!!) and a news
blast will be sent out by the end of the week to verify that our news emails are being delivered
properly from the new server.  If you haven't received an news update by this weekend, check the
web site for information or contact me at webmaster at farwestmasters.org to report any delivery
problems.

And the hot news of the week, it's snowing in the Sierras - winter is coming!!

~ Deb

Deb Lewis
Webmaster & Director of Race Services and Scoring
Far West Masters
http://farwestmasters.org

NOTE: Please do not reply to the news list.