[FWM News] Donations in Grania's Name

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sat Aug 17 09:23:49 PDT 2013

We have received many requests and have established an account in memory of
Grania. In lieu of flowers you can donate to the Grania Feddis Anderson
Account and designate your preference to one of the
following: Lachlan & Neave 529 education plans or to the several charities
Grania wanted to support.

The initial list of charities Grania wanted to support are;

-University of Maryland Medical School
-Ruth Jackson Women’s Orthopedic Society
-Far west Masters Scholarship fund
-Irish American Orthopedic Society

If anyone has any question they can e-mail me or call me. Thanks for all the help.

Miles-

M.G. Anderson
MRP, INC
mganderson at mrpinc.net
714.846.7042 Office

if you choose to donate, please make the check to Grania Feddis Anderson
Account# 5796724386, c/o MacKenzie River Partners, 16835 Algonquin # 603,
Huntington Beach, CA 92469. Please indicate your preference for education or
charity.