[FWM News] Bernard Cup

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Feb 17 08:45:25 PST 2013

Just a quick reminder, registration for next weekend's Bernard Cup Races at Squaw Valley closes Thursday February 21st. We have a great weekend of racing planned with two, yes count them, two Slalom races scheduled for Saturday, and a Giant Slalom on Sunday. We will also have a great awards party featuring meat courtesy of one of our own, Brian Smith, from his Reno restaurant,  Kinders Meats and Deli.

Our party will be in the Ponderosa Room of the Squaw Valley Lodge, conveniently located between the Funitel and the Tram just past the the West end of Squaw Valley's main lodge, about 50 yards from where we conduct our morning check in.

Please register early and let's make this race a great success in to honor one of the most important individuals ever in Masters Ski Racing, Mr. Bob Bernard!

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at att.net