[FWM News] Super G Training and Races

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Jan 15 07:03:35 PST 2013

For those of you planning on racing in the Mammoth Super G's next week, Squaw Valley Masters will offer Super G training for three days next week. Training will be Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday in preparation for our Friday, Saturday and Sunday races at Mammoth.

Training will be our standard $70 per day, or a book of five daily tickets can be purchased for $325. Training passes can be purchased at any ticket window.

I hope to see you at training, and at the Conrado Memorial Super G's at Mammoth. It is a great event in memory of a great friend of ours. It's also tons of fun being able to go fast in a safe setting without any ski patrol telling you to slow down!

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at att.net