[FWM News] Season Finale Races and Banquet

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Mar 31 11:29:36 PDT 2013

We are scheduled to conclude our season of racing in the Far West beginning Thursday, April 4th at Squaw Valley. One major problem, as of today, we have only 30 people signed up for the races, and only 20 for our banquet (Saturday April 6th.) Please go to skiracereg.com and sign up for the races and the banquet ASAP.

I know that the weather and snow conditions may be worrying some of you, (as it is me) but please sign up. If the races are cancelled, you will not be charged for the races. If we don't have enough people signed up for the races, or the banquet, we will not be able to hold them.

I have also attached a bio form so that our announcer can talk about more than just our run times. Please fill it out, and return it to me electronically (email) at mmirviss at squaw.com

Thanks as always,

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at att.net