[FWM News] summer Board Meeting Reminder

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sat Jun 14 15:13:05 PDT 2014

Just another reminder, our Far West Masters Summer Board Meeting will be Saturday, June 28th at the new Mono County Sheriff’s (elect) house. That’s Mike and Ingrid Braun’s house, (132 Silver Tip Lane) in Mammoth Lakes California.

We will have what has turned in to an annual bike ride, or in this case, maybe two rides in the morning preceding the meeting. Please let me know if you intend to ride, and what you intend to ride (road or mountain bike). If there is not enough interest, there may only be one ride.

The actual meeting will be held from 12:30 - 2:30 PM. Pizza and beer will be available to those interested in consuming same!

Hope to see you there!

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at icloud.com