[FWM News] FW: Officials Clinics

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Oct 5 10:07:08 PDT 2014

Here's your opportunity to learn all of the stuff that is required to put on one of our races, and to help out by qualifying as a referee or other official.  I attach a flyer from Far West describing the November 8 and 9 officials clinics at Squaw Valley.  The Sunday morning 8AM session is the required biannual review for current officials.  In addition, Rees Palermo will conduct a Masters specific overview at my Tahoe Donner house on Saturday afternoon/evening following the Saturday classes.  I will need a response that you will come to the Saturday session no later than November 5 so I can get some food together (and you may want to contribute something to a pot luck).  We might be able to arrange some housing for those of you coming from out of town.

We need officials so full participation is welcome.  The sign up date on the registration form is November 3.  If you can come to my house Saturday evening please respond to president at farwestmasters.org<mailto:president at farwestmasters.org> by November 5.

Dan

Daniel L. Simmons
President
Far West Masters Ski Racing