[FWM News] July Board Meeting

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sat Jul 4 09:58:09 PDT 2015

Greetings:

The Far West Masters Board will meet at my house in Truckee on July 18 at 2 PM.  All members are welcome to attend and participate in the discussion.  In addition to the meeting  I will try to organize road and/or mountain bike rides if anyone is interested, probably to start around 10 Am and ride for an hour or so.  Please let me know if you are interested.  I'll also slow cook a BBQ pork shoulder with a Kentucky BBQ sauce for lunch around 12:30.  Other contributions will be welcome.  Please respond to this message to let me know if you will be coming so I know how much food and drink to provide.

The tentative meeting agenda is as follows:

Approval of Minutes
President's Report
            USSA Changes
            Helmet Rule
            License Fees
            Temporary License changes
Treasurer Report
Membership Report
Schedule 2015-2016  (Mike Braun will phone in)
New Business
            USSA Masters Mission Statement-Information Item
            Revisions to Top Seed-Proposed Alternatives

1.       Running Order after class 9

2.      Run with class but scored separately

3.      No change
Forerunner Number Limit
Board Meeting Schedule
Any other items?