[FWM News] Mammoth Season Finals schedule update

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Mar 22 09:16:59 PDT 2015

Our final races of the 2015 season will be Thu-Sat Apr. 2-4 at Mammoth Mountain. We are adding a
third SG race on Thursday following the two SG races originally scheduled as a makeup for last
month's cancelled Northstar SG. This will be the only speed races we have been able to host in our
division this season, due to the limited snow conditions that forced cancellation of the speed
events on our original schedule, and with Mammoth the only venue able to host a speed event this
spring we wanted to take advantage of the SG track.

Friday will be a GS race and Saturday is the final scoring race of the 2014-2015 season. The
Saturday evening season finals banquet will be an italian buffet in the Mammoth Conference Center
(MCC) room at the Mammoth Main Lodge. This is a pleasant venue with plenty of room for socializing
for our final gathering of the 2015 season.

Mammoth season finals race info:
http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2015/RaceInfo-Mammoth-Apr2015-SeasonFinals.pdf