[FWM News] Mammoth season finals signup reminder

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Mar 29 09:54:11 PDT 2015

The early registration deadline for the final races of the 2015 season at Mammoth Mountain this
coming week is tonight at midnight - please remember to get your signups in today to avoid late
fees!

Online registration and the cancellation deadline comes earlier than usual this week - SkiRace Reg
registration closes on TUESDAY 3/31 at 9pm, so that we have time to prepare for the SG races
starting on Thursday 4/2.  On-site signup and cancellations after Tuesday night must be handled by
directly contacting the Mammoth Race Department.  There will be *NO* day-of-race signups accepted -
you must be on the start list prepared the day before in order to race.

Remember that we added a 3rd SG race on Thursday 4/2 as a makeup for last month's cancelled
Northstar SG.  If you signed up early for this event, the third SG race signup may not have been
available yet, so if you're interested please visit SkiRaceReg.com and ensure that you've added the
extra SG race to your entries:

https://www.skiracereg.com/secure/race.asp?id=2268

The banquet signup was also added just recently, so if you plan to attend please double-check that
you signed up for a ticket on SkiRaceReg:

https://www.skiracereg.com/secure/race.asp?id=2269

(you may need to click on the Races page calendar listing if you don't see the banquet signup - it
doesn't fit into the left sidebar items that shows the next few upcoming races)

The Saturday evening season finals banquet will be an italian buffet in the Mammoth Conference
Center (MCC) room at the Mammoth Main Lodge. Banquet tickets are $35/person.  Send an email to our
raceadmin email address to request additional tickets.

Scholarship program honcho Eddie Mozen is once again organizing raffle prizes and a Silent Auction
at the banquet to benefit the scholarship fund.  We'll get information out this week on auction
items.