[FWM News] Fall Newsletter and Membership

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Oct 20 20:37:32 PDT 2015

The Fall issue of the Forerunner newsletter is in the mail! All members who have joined within the
past few seasons will receive a copy. Click the link below to view online; past issues of the
Forerunner are available on the Newsletters page.

http://farwestmasters.org/docs/newsletter/Forerunner_2016_1-2015-10-10-Fall.pdf

The fall issue includes the complete 2016 season schedule along with the Far West Masters
membership package, with information on the 2016 program and membership application for new and
renewing members. Please get your Far West Masters membership in to Membership chair Mary Feddis by
Nov. 16 so she has time to process everyone's application and ensure that our membership records
and bib assignments are up-to-date for the coming season. Membership renewals received after the
deadline are subject to a $5 late fee.

http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2016/FWM_Schedule_2016.pdf

(Note that late fees are only applicable to renewals. New members may join anytime during the
season without late fees)

***New in 2016*** online membership renewal
We're excited to be able to offer online membership renewal this season through our Far West
Masters race series on SkiRaceReg.com. The new online-dues payment option will allow you to pay
your membership dues through the same online account most of us use for signing up for races and
paying our race entry fees during the season. Final details of the new service are nearly complete
and we expect to be open within the next few days.