[FWM News] Board Meeting Notice

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Wed Sep 30 15:51:48 PDT 2015

Greetings:

The Far West Masters Board will meet at my cabin in Truckee, address below, at noon on Saturday October 24, 2015, beginning at noon.  A draft agenda is attached.  Let me know if you have any items that you would like us to consider.  All members are welcome to attend, including a BBQ lunch to follow the meeting.  Please respond to this message if you plan to attend so I know how much food to prepare.

The 2015-2016 season schedule is posted on the web site, farwestmasters.org.   Also, we are late in publishing the fall newsletter because we are waiting to complete an arrangement with SkiRaceReg to enable everyone to renew their Far West membership on line rather than having to mail checks. The Forerunner is written except for the registration details, so look for it shortly.  In the meantime:

1) Make sure your USSA Masters License is current - deadline is October 15 and this must be done online via the USSA website.

2) We are close to arranging online FWM dues payments but still have some issues to resolve. Once we have this set up you will have the option of online payment or submitting the form.

3) Make sure you have updated your relevant information on www.skiracereg.com<http://www.skiracereg.com> so that you can easily sign up for races.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Dan

Daniel L. Simmons