[FWM News] Bernard Cup

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Feb 16 19:34:02 PST 2016

We are on track for the Bernard Cup this weekend.  Two slaloms on Saturday and a GS on Sunday.  It's still not too late to sign up.  The weather reports look like a good weekend.  The hills at Squaw Valley are in great shape for a terrific weekend of racing.

The official schedule will be available on the website, farwestmasters.org.  Check in will be 7:30 to 8:30 at the Olympic Lodge.  I anticipate start times at 9:30 both days.  The lifts should open at 8:30 with inspection from 8:30 to 9:15 both days.  The full schedule will be posted at check in.  We are planning an awards party at the Squaw Valley Lodge after racing on Saturday, with some very special guests.  Don't miss it.

Remember, if you are signed up and have to withdraw, be sure to do so on SkiRaceReg on Thursday.  After Thursday you have to contact the race department at Squaw Valley to see if they can remove you from the start list.

See you Saturday.

Dan

Daniel L. Simmons
President