[FWM News] Bernard Cup

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Thu Feb 18 20:53:05 PST 2016

We've had lots of new snow at Squaw but the weather forecast promises warm weather for the weekend.  The Bernard Cup schedule is posted on the web site.  The most important times are check in at Olympic House from 7:30 to 8:30, inspection for the first slalom run on Saturday from 8-30 to 9:15, and the first slalom start is 9:30.   The Awards Party will be about an hour after racing finishes in the Squaw Valley Lodge.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all.  Remember, if you have to cancel on Friday or later, contact the race department directly.

Dan

Daniel L. Simmons
President
Far West Masters Ski Racing