[FWM News] Mt. Rose--Heads Up

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Mon Feb 29 13:48:39 PST 2016

Our races will start early at Mt. Rose this Saturday.  Check in on the Slide side from 7:30 to 8:30.  We will have an early load at 8 AM for inspection.  The race will start at 9:00 AM.

The weather folks are predicting a storm arriving on Sunday.  Mt. Rose gets early pre-frontal winds that could force cancellation on Sunday.  We are considering as an option running two races (four runs) on Saturday.  We'll make a decision later this week when we have a better idea about the timing of the storm.  We should know by Friday.

Dan

Daniel L. Simmons
President
Far West Masters Ski Racing