[FWM News] Heavenly Valley

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Mon Jan 11 11:31:13 PST 2016

We had a wonderful three days of racing at Heavenly Valley.  The course preparation, course crew, and of course Pierre's course sets were excellent.  Congratulations to Pierre Jeangirard and Deb Lewis, winners of the Viva Italia cup.  Thanks to the Heavenly Valley race organization and Northstar race crew.

I have someone's training shorts, black Arctic size large, that were left on the hill.  Let me know if you are missing them.  I can bring them to Sugar Bowl.

Dan

Daniel L. Simmons
14790 Slalom
Truckee, CA  96161