[FWM News] Season Banquet Scholarship Auction

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Mar 29 21:04:33 PDT 2016

The Far West Masters annual banquet and silent auction is April 2nd at Mammoth Mountain Canyon
Lodge at 5:30 pm. We have a wide assortment of auction items available for bid to help raise money
for our scholarship program. We greatly appreciate the support of all our sponsors and donors of
auction items, as well as the support from all who purchase items and help support our Far West
junior athletes.

See the attached information flyer for details on the auction procedure and some of the items
available.

If you are interested in bidding on any of the items but will not be at the auction, you may place
bids by contacting Eddie Mozen with your minimum and maximum bids as well as any other instructions
and Eddie will place bids for you. Most of these items you will be purchasing anyway, so why not
buy them at auction and help support the Far West Masters scholarship program. We will have many
more items for bid at the actual auction.

http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2016/Season-Banquet-Scholarship-Auction-2016.pdf