[FWM News] January Schedule Updates

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Dec 10 16:53:54 PST 2017

We have some additional information and one change in our January race schedule.

The Viva Italia Cup will be held at Heavenly on Fri-Sat-Sun Jan. 5-7. On Friday we will have 2 SL
races on the World Cup run at the California base of Heavenly. On Saturday and Sunday we will move
up the mountain to a new venue for GS races on the Emily's Run-Stagecoach race hill.

The schedule for the Bernard Cup event at Squaw Valley on Jan. 19-21 has been modified from two GS
races and a SL to one GS race on Friday with SL races on Saturday and Sunday. The schedule change
was made by Far West Masters in conjunction with the Squaw Valley Race Department.