[FWM News] Northstar Outlook

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Mon Feb 6 21:53:30 PST 2017

Well... the weather forecasts aren't looking too encouraging tonight for Thu-Fri SG racing at
Northstar (but it *is* supposed to be clearing for the weekend!!)

Scheduler Mike Braun talked with Northstar Race Dept today about conditions and the weather outlook
for this week to assess the prospects for being able to race SG with our scheduled Thursday
afternoon training and Friday races. They will talk again tomorrow afternoon and we'll have an
update for everyone by tomorrow evening.  If the scheduled Friday SG races are not possible, we're
exploring alternative scheduling for the weekend to get in as much racing as possible.