[FWM News] Northstar schedule change: GSx2 Sunday

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Fri Feb 10 12:58:12 PST 2017

Fri 12:45pm: NO RACING SATURDAY.  Over 2 ft of wet, heavy snow, more dumping today; road closures
on I80, US 395, traveling difficult at best.  STAY HOME TODAY!!

We will now focus on 2 GS races on Sunday.  No way to get the race hill prepared and safe for
racing tomorrow, but Sunday looks good.

We'll provide more details later today on how to handle anyone who needs to add or drop entries due
to the latest schedule changes and get any updated information out to everyone.