[FWM News] Banquet Sign Up

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Wed Mar 22 20:37:19 PDT 2017

Greetings everyone.

We are all looking forward to the finals at Squaw Valley.  Five races will cap the season.

The banquet at the Lodge at Tahoe Donner promises to be a good event.  I've been there several times and the food has always been good.  The one negative is that we are a little limited for space.  I have to give them a count by Saturday.  Please sign up early.  After we reach the cut-off number, we can't take any more reservations.  Also, as an unrepentant carnivore, I'm planning on meat.  If you require a vegetarian meal please contact me directly at dlsimmons at ucdavis.edu<mailto:dlsimmons at ucdavis.edu> or simply respond to this message..

Eddie promises lots of good raffle and silent auction items.  I have trophies to hand out for the season champions.

See you at the Bernard Cup.

Dan

Daniel L. Simmons
President