[FWM News] Mammoth Season Finals info

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Mon Apr 2 08:03:32 PDT 2018

Read in your web browser:
http://farwestmasters.org/#mammoth-finals-info
After a late-arriving burst of winter made March into a big snow month
in the Sierras, Mammoth Mountain has a great base going into spring for
hosting our Far West Masters season finals on Thu-Fri-Sat Apr. 12-14.
As announceed in mid-March, we have changed the original event schedule
to finish with SG and GS races, as a number of GS races on our original
season schedule had to be changed to SL races during our dry January and
February months. On Thursday, we will have two SG races, followed by 3
GS races on Fri-Sat.SG training will be available on Wednesday 4/11 for $25 for those who
have the flexibility to arrive early.  We encourage any who can make
it to participate - any opportunity for speed training is a bonus.
Having an opportunity to "get up to speed"" makes your race day safer
and more fun!Our season banquet will be on Saturday evening.  Signups are open on
SkiRaceReg *(be sure to click on the *Races* page or "Upcoming Races" in
the left sidebar to access the banquet signup, which doesn't make it
into the left sidebar)*.  Price and additional details on the banquet
will be posted when available later this week.Please also check your race signups to make sure you're entered in all
three GS races on Friday and Saturday. The original signups for the
Saturday SL were brought forward for the final GS #3, but if you want to
race in the additional GS that was added you need to add that
registration.  (listed as "GS #2" on SkiRaceReg)The early registration deadline is Sunday night 4/8. Online registration
will be open until 8pm Tue 4/10. Remember that you can cancel entries
until the close of online registration, so even if you may have to
change plans go ahead and register early.Race Information:
http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2018/FWM-RaceInfo-Mammoth-Apr-2018-SeasonFinals.pdf
Online registration on SkiRaceReg:
https://www.skiracereg.com/fw

Mammoth season finals lodging packages *(must book by Wed 4/4):*
https://groups.mammothmountain.com/mammothresort/rlp/fwmastersfinals