[FWM News] Mammoth finals update

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Thu Apr 12 11:58:22 PDT 2018

Today's SG races were cancelled by jury decision after inspecting the race hill this morning -
there was enough new snow and drifting that clearing the race venue for a safe speed track was
problematic, and wind closures on the upper lifts prevented any access to the upper section of the
course on World Cup.

That said, the winds are dropping and we have a sunny afternoon with warmer temperatures tomorrow,
so we expect good conditions for the Friday and Saturday GS races.

You can still sign up for tickets to the Saturday evening banquet until close of business on
Friday, either online on SkiRaceReg or at the Mammoth Race Department office.

Banquet signup online: https://www.skiracereg.com/secure/race.asp?id=3122&selected_org_id=13685