[FWM News] Mammoth SG/GS event

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sat Jan 27 20:15:58 PST 2018

After receiving more than a foot of snow from the Wed/Thu storm, skiing conditions at Mammoth are
very good.  The SG race hill is starting to set up nicely and with good weather forecast all week
we're expecting excellent conditions for racing next weekend.

The schedule is 2 SG's on Friday, 2 SG's on Saturday, and on Sunday we will switch to GS with the
opportunity to have a good long GS on the already-prepared World Cup/Terry's race hill.

Registration is open on SkiRaceReg.com until 8pm Wednesday 1/31. Early registration deadline is
Sunday evening 1/28, so get your entries in by tomorrow evening if you aren't already signed up!

https://www.skiracereg.com/fw

~ Deb

Race information:
http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2018/FWM-RaceInfo-Mammoth-Feb-2018-SG.pdf