[FWM News] May Forerunner newsletter

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Mon Jun 11 07:32:37 PDT 2018

Read in your web browser: http://farwestmasters.org/#may-forerunner

The end-of-season May issue of the Forerunner newsletter is out with season wrapup and spring news
stories to jog your skiing memories as everyone shifts into summer activities. Newsletter editor
Hamish Butler has pulled together stories from the final events of our season, along with reports
from the March FIS Masters World Criterium at Big Sky MT and news about some of our scholarship
athletes.

Click the link below to read online or download your copy. The March newsletter as well as previous
issues of the Forerunner from past seasons are always available on the Newsletters page.

http://farwestmasters.org/docs/newsletter/Forerunner_2018_3-2018-05-May.pdf

Newsletters archive:
http://farwestmasters.org/documents/newsletter

If you purchased a print subscription to the newsletter this season, your copy is in the mail and
should be arriving any day now!