[FWM News] Alpine season finals updates

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Mar 31 10:14:59 PDT 2019

Just a reminder to sign up for the season banquet on Saturday evening if you plan to attend! We
need to get a solid head count early in the week so we can confirm plans with the Lodge. Register
for your tickets on SkiRaceReg.com/fw along with your race entries.

Online finals auction bidding: Eddie Mozen has posted some of the "big" items that are being
offered at the season finals auction online on the Far West Skiing site at https://fwskiing.org.
Check it out to prepare your bidding plan, or to put in a bid if you are unable to attend the
banquet.

Volunteers needed! Alpine is looking for additional volunteers to help with our races, so if you
have family or friends who might be interested please contact Alpine at
alpinevolunteers at squawalpine.com. Volunteers will receive a lift ticket for the day and a voucher,
good thru next season for use at Alpine or Squaw.

REMINDER: The early registration deadline is Sunday Mar. 31, with $5/race late entry fee for
entries submitted after the deadline, so get your entries in before the price goes up! Online
registration for the Alpine season finals races and banquet closes Wednesday Apr. 3 at 8pm.