[FWM News] Upcoming race reminders: Mammoth speed races, Northstar FIS Masters/Western Champs

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sat Jan 18 16:45:43 PST 2020

Don't forget to get your entries in for the Mammoth speed series races on Jan. 23-26 by the early registration deadline tomorrow night Sunday Jan. 19!

As announced a few days ago, we have changed the event schedule from two DH races on Friday to two SG races,  so we're looking forward to 3 days of doubleheader SG racing, two races each day, and SG training available for all competitors on Thursday to get your speed buzz warmed up.  The first SG race on Friday and on Saturday also count for the 2020 National Speed series.

https://farwestmasters.org/#mammoth-speed-event-changes.html

Current weather forecasts call for a small storm coming through on Tuesday (more wind than snow...) and then clearing through the weekend.

Coming up in less than three weeks are the FIS Masters Cup/Western Region Championships at Northstar.  This should be a lot of fun and a high quality event - Northstar puts on excellent races and has a fun race hill.  Entries are due Sunday Feb. 2, so don't wait too long to get signed up and make sure you have your FIS Masters license.  See the news post on the web site for details, more info on its way soon.

https://farwestmasters.org/#northstar-fmc-wr-info