[FWM News] NATIONALS ALERT

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Thu Feb 11 13:59:02 PST 2010

NATIONALS SUN VALLEY ENTRY ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have received the following entries.  If you have entered and your
name is NOT on this list you need to contact me immediately!!!!!!!
Brian Smith, Feldenheimer, Stewart, Palermo, Linda and Sam Crowell,
Davis, Bosin, DeMattei, Don Smith, Farnedi, Sulser, Probert, Dugan,
Lauderschlager, Belden, Pomey, Jeangerard, Lamprecht, Lewis, Hogan,
Mosher, Frinell, Merritt, Kennedy, Rolfe, Mirviss

Please remember to get your Northstar entries in.  Our local weather
man says clear till the end of the month it should be a great race!

Marietta
760-934-6972