[FWM News] Mammoth SG's Update

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Wed Mar 3 15:39:28 PST 2010

Wednesday afternoon update on schedule for this weekend's SG races at
Mammoth: with today's forecasted snow arriving on schedule late this
morning, there will NOT be SG training available on Thursday as
originally planned. The Friday training run for all competitors prior
to the first SG is still on the weekend schedule.

The current weather forecast calls for a break with clearing weather on
Thursday and Friday, with a chance of snow on Saturday. The weekend
storm does not currently appear to a major one at this time.

Conditions will be assessed on a day-to-day basis. We will do our best
to get the races off, subject to safety considerations of course
preparation, fencing, and evolving weather conditions. Any updates will
be posted here on the web site and broadcast on our news mailing list,
or check directly with the Mammoth Race Department for the latest
conditions.