[FWM News] Mammoth SG's Revised Friiday schedule

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Thu Mar 4 14:14:36 PST 2010

Friday's schedule has been revised to a single race run - inspection at
noon, race at 1pm. Regrettably, no training run will be possible due to
the amount of new snow this week - the cats have been scheduled to pack
Fascination, but the race crews still have a lot of work remaining to
reset the safety fencing and they will be out working Friday morning
doing the necessary preparation.

The upper mountain has not been accessible due to avalanche control, so
the start will be moved down to the back of Chair 1 and we will run the
West Wall/Fascination course.  The weekend schedule currently remains
as originally planned, we hope to be able to run both SG's on Saturday
(using the shortened course) and the Sunday SC.