[FWM News] Heavenly SL's postponed

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Fri Dec 30 13:43:52 PST 2011

With no break yet in the warm, dry weather pattern that has persisted
in the Sierras throughout the early part of this season, we've agreed
with the organizers at Heavenly that the Viva Italia SL races scheduled
for Fri. Jan. 6 will be postponed until later in the season.

Tentatively we hope to reschedule on Fri. Feb. 24, the day before the
Mt. Rose race weekend, which will allow for geographic proximity to
make a great 3-day race weekend with the Viva Italia and McKinney Cup
trophy races. The rescheduled date will be confirmed during the first
week of January.

You can sign up for the Jan. 7-8 GS races that have been moved from
Sierra at Tahoe to Mammoth online at SkiRaceReg.com.  (Print entry form
is also available on farwestmasters.org, as always, but with the
holidays it's faster and more reliable for all to sign up online)