[FWM News] Race Updates

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Mon Apr 9 07:54:28 PDT 2012

As we have only 24 entries for the planned Downhill race(s) at Northstar, I
will have to talk to their race department and try to come up with a plan to
salvage our races. We only have 34 racers signed up for the Super G's as
well. In addition, the weather picture is also not looking great, it's still
unsettled however.  I will keep everyone informed as soon as I have solid
information to pass along.

I passed along some bad information regarding registration cutoff times for
the Squaw Valley races. The cutoff time to register for Squaw Valley is 9:00
PM Pacific Time, not midnight Pacific Time as I had originally stated in a
previous email. The cutoff time was and has always been correctly posted on
skiracereg.com. Sorry for the mistake.

Mark Mirviss