[FWM News] Race Updates

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Mon Apr 9 20:14:21 PDT 2012

The Downhill scheduled for Wednesday has been cancelled due to lack of racer
signups. We will try to have an extra Super G in its place. Try being the
operative word as weather may be an issue. I am working with the Northstar
Race Department and am in daily contact with them and will let everyone know
about updates as they occur.

We have decided to switch the Squaw Valley races scheduling in order to give
us the best chance of completing a GS and a Slalom race. The Slalom will be
held on Friday, and the GS will be held on Saturday. Entries are due by
Wednesday at 9:00 PM Pacific Time.

Our General membership board meeting will be held Saturday at 2:00 PM in the
Alpenglow Room in the Squaw Valley Village. This meeting is also the
election meeting for the following positions and nominees;

President          Mark Mirviss

Treasurer           Dan Simmons

Secretary          Sandy Hogan

VP of Officials    Don Smith