[FWM News] Season Banquet Silent Auction

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Wed Apr 11 20:09:35 PDT 2012

A fun part of our annual season banquet is the "silent auction" fundraiser for our Far West Masters
Scholarship Program which raises funds to benefit Far West junior ski racers. Once again, we have a
lot of great items to auction off, and we sincerely thank all the generous sponsors and donors who
have contributed.

The auction announcement provides details on items available for bidding. If you'll be attending
the banquet, check out the list and plan your bidding strategy! For those who may be unable to
attend, you can submit your bids to Eddie Mozen and he'll place them for you at the banquet. (see
announcement for contact details)

Silent Auction details:
http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2012/Finals_Silent_Auction.pdf