[FWM News] Squaw Valley Masters Camps

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Thu Apr 26 09:35:36 PDT 2012

Our Masters Training Camp for this weekend is on for Saturday the 28th, and
Sunday the 29th. Unfortunately we did not have enough signups to warrant
training for Friday. If you have not already committed to being at this camp
but wish to attend, please let me know ASAP.

We will be training Slalom both Saturday and Sunday at the top of the
mountain, on Shirley Lakes. Our schedule will be as follows for both days;

8:00 - 8:30        Meet at the Tram Building and pay Sid or I for the
training ($70.00 per day)

8:30                  Early load on the Tram

9:00 - 9:30        Warm up using the Shirley Lakes Chairlift

9:30                  Meet the coaches at the top of the Shirley Lakes
Chairlift

12:15                Meet in the conference room in the old ticket office
(same as last weekend) for video analysis

These times are approximate, and we will update you as the day goes on. For
example, Shirley Lakes chairlift is a high speed lift, and as such, we may
well be pretty well physically exhausted early, and thus do the video
session earlier than scheduled.

Please remember to bring plenty of water, sunscreen and food. It may well be
warm again, and that means keeping well hydrated and well fueled will be an
important part of your training regimen.

Thanks