[FWM News] Far West Gala

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Wed Jan 18 14:33:04 PST 2012

This year's Far West Gala is being held in Squaw Valley on February 11th
2012. This is the Saturday night of our Northstar GS weekend. I have
attended this event the last two years and it is not only for a very
worthwhile cause, but it is also very fun. I am attaching a flyer for the
event with this email.

I would also like to ask/poll our membership on how many people think they
might want to attend this function. If there is enough interest, we may ask
to be included in this dinner and just do our quick awards presentation at
their gala. Please email me if you are interested in attending this event.

Mark Mirviss

President

Far West Masters