[FWM News] Mammoth SG's Rescheduled for Fri. Feb. 17

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Jan 29 11:09:21 PST 2012

We have rescheduled the Mammoth Super-G races to a one-day fun-filled three-race event on Friday,
February 17, at Mammoth Mountain. That's three races on the Friday before Presidents Day Weekend.
We didn't want to take away from the Northstar races the weekend before or from the Heavenly and
Mt. Rose races the weekend after, so we purposely made this a one-day event.

*** We need at least fifty entries to put on the race ***
We need a minimum of at least 50 competitors in order to hold this event, as putting on a safe
speed event requires a significant commitment from the organizer for course preparation and hill
space. Please sign up on SkiRaceReg.com or mail your entry to Mammoth Mountain Race Department.

We must have the minimum fifty registrations by *** Fri. February 10th *** in order to be able to
hold this event.

Enter online at SkiRaceReg.com:  ***PREFERRED***
   http://skiracereg.com/races.asp?selected_org_id=13685

Print race entry card and mail to Mammoth Race Department:
   http://farwestmasters.org/services/raceentries?eventid=16