[FWM News] Squaw Races

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Fri Mar 2 08:40:29 PST 2012

The races for the following weekend at Squaw Valley have been changed. The new races will be three giant slalom races over two days instead of two slalom races and a giant slalom races.

The changes will be made available to our online race registration website by this evening.

If you have already registered for the two slalom races and wish to race the two GS races instead no changes will be needed on your part we will change all that for you.

In addition anyone interested in running for a board position at Far West masters please let either myself or Don Smith know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Mark Mirviss
President
Far West Masters