[FWM News] Race Registration is open

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Nov 6 08:16:24 PST 2012

Race registration for the 2012-2013 season is now open! The December races have been posted on
SkiRaceReg.com for online race entry; the remaining season races as well as the February FIS
Masters Cup races at Mammoth will be added by December.

If you are unable to use the online registration system, entry information and a printable entry
form are also available. We strongly encourage use of the online registration system - it
simplifies the organizer's logistics for processing entries, makes it easy for competitors to enter
or cancel as needed, and best of all, it's free! There are no extra charges for using online
registration, this is provided as a member service.

Season Schedule page - details and race announcements:
   http://farwestmasters.org/raceinfo/2013/schedule
Print Race Entries - printable race entry forms:
  http://farwestmasters.org/services/raceentries
SkiRaceReg.com - online race entry for Far West:
  http://farwestmasters.org/services/raceentries

Mammoth will be hosting its annual Master's Camp training camp the week before the opening races on
Dec. 1-2.  The camp runs Mon-Fri and you can attend daily or for the week.  Details are available
on the Mammoth Race Department's web page and we'll be adding details to the Training information
page on the farwestmasters.org web site.

http://www.mammothmountain.com/Mountain/WinterActivities/RaceDepartment

Discounted lodging packages are available for both the race camp week and the season-opening race
weekend at Mammoth.