[FWM News] Grania Feddis

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Aug 13 07:09:31 PDT 2013

It is with great sadness that I must inform all of you of the passing of Grania Feddis (Anderson). Grania passed away early Sunday morning in her home with her family present. As you know Grania not only raced with us, but helped with sign-ins at Mammoth Races, and was always available for an on hill Orthopedic consult when needed.

A ceremony for Grania will be held at St. Annes's Catholic Church in Seal Beach this Friday at 10:30 AM.
St. Anne's is located at 340 10th St. Seal Beach CA 90740 (562) 431-0721.

On behalf of all of our Far West Masters family, I would like to extend our heartfelt condolences to Mile and the rest of the Anderson/Feddis family.

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at att.net