[FWM News] Alpine Meadows Race Weekend Update

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Fri Dec 13 13:50:08 PST 2013

Exciting News! We have added a second race at Alpine Meadows next weekend on Saturday. That will give us a total of three Slalom races at Alpine Meadows.

If you have already registered for both of the previously scheduled races via skiracereg.com (and I hope you have), you will need to go back to skiracereg and register for what is now called "Race #2," IF you desire to race in all three races.

If you do not wish to race in all three races, but had signed up for Saturday's and Sunday's race, you need not do anything. Everyone who had previously registered for Race #2 (originally Sunday's race) is still registered to race on Sunday. The only change is that in skiracereg, Sunday's race is now listed as Race #3.

On Saturday, (the day of two races) we have moved our start time up to 9:30 AM. Check in is upstairs in the main lodge. Racer price lift tickets are $54. Check before you buy, folks that have Mammoth Season Passes get lift tickets for half price, so just going to any ticket window may be a better idea.

Mark Mirviss
Sent from my iPad