[FWM News] Alpine Meadows Races

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sat Dec 14 08:51:10 PST 2013

The prior email I sent out regarding lift ticket discounts at Alpine Meadows with Mammoth Season Passes needs some clarification. Not all Mammoth Season Pass holders receive the previously mentioned discount. Only those pass holders who purchased the “Mammoth MVP Premium Pass” receive this discount.

In addition, there is another Mammoth Pass option called the Mountain Collective Pass. It allows purchasers two free tickets to Squaw/Alpine Meadows.

I’m pasting a link to the Mammoth Website for further information regarding these passes.

Please be aware this is NOT a Far West Masters benefit/issue. This email is solely for your information.

http://www.mammothmountain.com/Mountain/Passes/MountainCollective/

Thanks

Mark Mirviss